Why do they call them hairy krishnas when they are bald?
my time in sydney
Eating and sleeping is a pastime.
Eating and sleeping is
How we pass our time.
|—||His Holiness Mahanidhi Swami|
BRIHAT MRIDANGGA AWARD IV
"By Book Distribution, many people get chance to understand Krsna and his true position. We only can be happy if we connected with Krsna. All our previous Acaryas and Srila Prabhupada realy eager to see everyone have chance to uderstand Krsna. Its the teaching of Lord Caitanya, yare dekha, tare kaha ‘krsna’-upadesa amara ajnaya guru hana tara’ ei desa-""Instruct everyone to follow the orders of Lord Sri Krsna as they are given in the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam. In this way become a spiritual master and try to liberate everyone in this land." This is the essence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu teaching. Srila Prabhupada said that all of you will never be able to pay your debt to me , because i had given you Krsna. But there a chance, its by distributing my books." from lecture by Vijaya Das (Ministry of Book Distribution-ISKCON)
This is our annual award in Indonesia for Marathon Book Distribution. Our Marathon Book Distribution is started from November to December 2011. All Glories To Srila Prabhupada!!
1. Padma Locana das 704 books, 784.85 point (got ticket to India)
2. Prasanatma das 658 books, 674.50 point
3. Brajera Rakala das 555 books, 583.80 point
4. Lalita Sakhi devi Dasi 355 books, 468.10 point
5. Parvati devi dasi 552 books, 464.65 point
1. Jagannath-Gaurangga Ashram, Denpasar, Bali 5.053 books, 5029.75 points
2. Nitai-Gaurangga Ashram, Baha, Badung, Bali 2.052 books, 1945.05 points
3. Radha-Govinda Ashram, Jakarta 448 books, 628.10 points
4. Radha-Madhava Ashram, Gianyar 317 books, 357.90 points
5. Radha-Rasesvara Ashram, Gerih 322, 295.35 points
6. Kiskenda Ashram, Tabanan 252 books, 278.35 points
7. Radha-Kunjabhihari Ashram, Klungkung 340 books, 274.90 points
8. Jagannath Ashram, Jakarta 131 books, 215.10 points
9. Narasimha Ksetra Ashram, Bromo, East Java 22 books, 21.65 points
10. Mataram Center, Mataram, Lombok 17 books, 17.40 points
All photos credited to Kanai Balai das